Vivo discreetly unveils its latest midrange offering, the vivo Y77T, within the Chinese market.
Under the hood, the all-new vivo Y77T boasts the robust MediaTek Dimensity 7020 octa-core processor. Users can select between two memory and storage configurations: 8GB RAM paired with 256GB storage, or a higher-tier 12GB RAM with 256GB storage.
The device showcases an elegant 6.64-inch FHD+ IPS display that supports a refresh rate of 120Hz, a touch sampling rate of 240Hz, and even HDR10 technology. Incorporated into the display is a discreet punch-hole housing an 8-megapixel selfie camera. On the rear side, the device features a 50-megapixel primary camera along with a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
Powering the device is a standard 5,000mAh battery, which can be swiftly recharged with its 44W fast charging capability.
The vivo Y77T is currently available for purchase in China, priced at Php10,900 for the 8GB/256GB variant and Php12,300 for the 12GB/256GB variant. There is no information at present regarding its availability in other global markets.
Vivo Y77T Specs
- Android 13, OriginOS 3
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.64-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2388 x 1080 pixel resolution, 395ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10
- 2.2GHz MediaTek Dimensity 7020 octa-core processor
- 8GB/12GB RAM
- IMG BXM-8-256
- 256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, non-expandable
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Single loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.3
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.1 x 76.2 x 8mm
- Weight: 190g
- Colors: Gold, Mint, Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 44W fast charging